While I am far from finished with all the sifting, cleaning out, disposing of, passing along, re purposing and organizing of things collected from over the years I am learning......
- I am a hoarder.
- I come by it honest. I live the former home of a parent and they are also a hoarder:-)
- Sometimes, to get things done in the way that truly satisfies you and completes the task well, it takes time.
- Reading through old journals I ....
- Continue to be shocked at how God is faithful to answer prayers that haven't left my lips for years.
- I am a recycler.....of mistakes.
- The answer to the question often asked, "Will you ever learn your lesson ? ", for me is apparently...."no".
- Something that I wrote about not long ago, the devil doesn't learn new tricks or temptations to use against us. He simply learns what works.
- I'M SUCH A GIRL!!!!! The "issues" I found journal worthy are HILARIOUS and embarrassing.
- I will put my journals under lock and key. Dig a deep deep hole for the key somewhere and leave a note for great great great great grand children to find them once I'm so long gone I don't give a hoot if they're read. HA!! I had a friend once say that they didn't keep a journal because they didn't want people to know what they had been thinking. I now see the solid reason for that.
- Some things deserve years worth of prayer before the Lord answers.
- God's timing is always perfect.
- God never fails to provide. Even for our silliest of wants/needs.
- Life is a roller coaster - buckle up, take a few pictures, remember peoples names, and try not to throw up.
- There doesn't seem to be a "right way" when it comes to health, fashion, education, etc. It's all a game of cards. You work the hand you're dealt.
- If you haven't used, worn, or displayed it in 2 years you never will. Give it, donate it, re purpose it, or something else that will get it out of the closet.
Happy Monday! I hope your day has been productive as well. Remeber, no rush. Some things just take time.