I Know What You're Thinking, "Dern She is Attractive". Am I Right? No? Makes Sense. I Spent Yesterday Morning Doing House Chores and Decided this Evening I Needed Some at Home Spa Pampering. Thought I Would Share My Go-To's Incase You Are Needing Some at Home Pampering.
1. 1x a Month or So I Use @neutrogena #AntiResidue Shampoo. It Helps to Go Beyond the Daily Shampoo for Getting Rid of Built Up Product.
2. I Follow it Up w @aussiehairfr #3MinuteMiracleConditioner. I Usually Apply it, Pull My Hair Back with a Hair Claw & Let the #3MinMiracle Do Its Thang While I Shave My Legs and Wash My Face.
3. I Use @clinique #FoamingFaceWash with A Good Ol' Fashion Wash Rag and When Doing a Spa Day I Follow it Up with @clinique #CharcoalMask. I Use #WitchHazel as a Astringent and Then Finish with @clinique #MoistureSurgeOverNightMas
4. The Little Things Under My Eyes Are from the #DollarTree and Work as Well as Any Other I've Tried. They are Just to Rejuvenate that All Too Telling Under Eye Space. They Come Two Sets per Packet.
5. For Shaving I Used A Cream from My December @birchbox Called @whishbeauty #ShaveCream. I Did Not Care for It. It Didn't Lather and I feel Like it Left My Legs Dryer Than When I Began. Just to Break it Down All Real Like.
6. Post Shower/Shave I Normally Use @aveenous Body Lotion in #Lavender Stress Relief and in Winter Months I Add @clinique #OilSpray.
I Know that Some of These Products Can be a Tad Expensive at First Glance, but When I Look at Their Quality, How Long They Last Before I Have to Restock, Bonus Freebies Given When Ordering Online as well as Sometime in Store, and Ebates Discounts/Rebates it Truly Ends Up Being a Better Deal in the Long Run Than the $4.00 Face Wash in the Drug Store. Making these products Discount Diva Approved and Stacie Recommended
Next at Home Pedi I Will Break Down For You As Well, but This is All For This Go 'Round. Hope I Made You Curious About a Few Products & Inspired You to do a Little #SelfCare in the Form of a at Home Spa Day.
Last Tip: Sometimes When You Go To A Products Company Home Page There is a Place to Request Samples. Also, Products Sold Over the Counter I.E. Clinique Sometimes Also Have Samples if You Ask.