I'd love to say that The Faith Journals will behaving a huge 3rd birthday that involves a ball pit and bounce castle , but we are not . Though you are more than welcome to celebrate that way....or any way actually . LOL !!! I just wanted to take a minute to acknowledge the work that has been done in the last three years . Not by any writer . Not by any particular post . But by the Lord . He has met my expectations in blogging and furthered them more than I had considered . Here is an excerpt from my very first blog post "To Blog or Not to Blog " .
" The idea that what God has for my life just might not be for only myself, but more for others pushed me into the blogasphere. So, here we go, The Faith Journals. My desire is to share about the journey the Lord is leading me on and has lead me on in my life. To share what He has done and is doing so that perhaps there is one less out there wondering if they are the only one. If they are the first to take that step of faith, to ask that question, to say to God, "I know you are there with my mind, but today I don't always feel you there with my heart". And to know He has reached out to someone, somewhere and reassured them that indeed He is there. Giving a hope that He will reach out to someone else, somewhere else reassuring them that indeed He is there. And here we go misspelled words, in proper punctuation, and a English teacher or editors worst nightmare..... "
My desire remains the same and that is comforting to me . The purpose of The Faith Journals is to share a persons step(s) of faith with hope that it would help someone else who is debating a step(s) of faith . To help someone somewhere to not feel alone in their triumphs or their trials . Whether that is through a gut wrenching post on a new job that is killing me one toe at a time , a post that lights your creative fire when it comes to coupons and care packages or even a post or several about Jack Davis the best dog a gal can have . The topics , life stories and writers will vary , as does life . But at the beginning and end I hope that one thing remains for us both . For us all . It's all about faith . Sometimes it takes a step of faith and sometimes that step is for more than just ourselves . So , I shall continue to share until lead otherwise . Thank you all for your continued friendship and for following The Faith Journals so very faithfully !!
Faith - [feyth] noun
1. confidence or trust in a person or thing: faith in another's ability.
2. belief that is not based on proof: He had faith that the hypothesis would be substantiated by fact.
3. belief in God or in the doctrines or teachings of religion: the firm faith of the Pilgrims.
4. belief in anything, as a code of ethics, standards of merit, etc.: to be of the same faith with someone concerning honesty.
5. a system of religious belief: the Christian faith; the Jewish faith. dictionary.com
Journal - [jur-nl] noun
1. a daily record, as of occurrences, experiences, or observations: She kept a journal during her European trip.
2. a newspaper, especially a daily one.
3. a periodical or magazine, especially one published for a special group, learned society, or profession: the October issue of The English Journal.
4. a record, usually daily, of the proceedings and transactions of a legislative body, an organization, etc.
a. a daybook.
b. (in the double-entry method) a book into which all transactions are entered from the daybook or blotter to facilitate posting into the ledger.
For updates from The Faith Journals follow me on Instagram by clicking the link below .
In all my posts you can click on any of
the red highlighted links to
see other related posts from myself , fellow bloggers and to
go directly to businesses/deals/items I am bragging on .